The Pubg replay feature can be frustrating and difficult to navigate, without clear guidance in the game once you access the desired proofreading sequence. This guide will explain step by step the use of the replay system and will cover the main commands that are the most useful for directly accessing the desired proofreading.
Pubg records all games played, as well as the prospects of all other players. This provides an excellent method for reviewing your victories “chicken dinner” or to monitor how your opponents have managed to eliminate you directly from their point of view.
To access your game replay, go to the Main Menu> Career> Replays and select the game of your choice.
The replay will take place immediately from the moment the plane will start flying over the map and will follow the perspective of your character at stake below. You will find below a list of the main controls of the Pubg proofreading system.
Orders and Explanations
- J – Enable / Disable Chronology – A timeline will appear at the bottom of the screen, which can be selected with the left click button anywhere along the bar to jump at any time In the game. You can also pause, stop and change the speed of the recording from here, among others
- TAB – Enable / Disable players’ list – A list of players will appear on the left side of the screen, displaying the complete list of server players. Click on one of the names of players to access their perspective.
- B – Back to your character – Go immediately to the perspective of your character.
- M – Open the card – Once open, the icons of all live players are visible. The selection of a player with a left click will pass to his perspective.
- Camera F or without space – Move your camera with “WASD”, make a left click on the screen and drag the mouse to turn accordingly.
- Y – 3rd person show – Switch to perspective to the third person and click with the left button to return to the first person perspective
The commands above give you an excellent starting point to access the replay function and watch the match of your choice, without having the headache to try to remember all the orders or try frustrating from everything Understanding for yourself by clicking without purpose on the buttons on your keyboard.