Looking for a tutorial, a good guide to learn forgemagie (FM) and become the biggest forgening of Dofus? You are exactly in the right place. Thanks to the help of Florelsan, we present today our complete guide to Forgemagie.
- Critical failures
- Critical Success
- Neutral success
- Reliquatures (well)
- Crusher, the Runes Creating Tool
- Full panel of runes
- The rental: fast but expensive
- Rush then Optimization: Long but often profitable
- Understanding the interface
- Choose runes
- Success, failures and residues
- Example of forgematics with the ring Tamie
- The special case of Exo
- Table of transcendence runes
- Weapons and transcendence runes: an exception to the rule
- Lexicon of ForgemaGa
- count its residue
- Get forge charter
- Learn and mount Forgemagie businesses
- Learn to FM
- Realize an Over or Exo forgemaGie
- The transcendence runes
- Tips for ForgemaGie
It will be separated into X parts. First of all, we will come back to the runes and get them with the help of brisage, a risk activity. Then we will discuss the forgemaking trades and the bases of the FM. To finally finish by the over, the exo and the transcendence runes so special.
1 Get forging runes
1.1 Crusher, the rune creation tool
1.2 Full Table of Runes
2 Learn and mount forgemaking trades
2.1 The rental: fast but expensive
2.2 Rush then Optimization: Long but often profitable
3 Learn to FM
3.1 Understanding the interface
3.2 Choosing the rank of runes
3.3 Success, failures and balances
3.3.1 Critical failures
3.3.2 Critical success
3.3.3 Neutral success
3.3.4 Reliquats (wells)
188.8.131.52 Count its remainder
4 Make an over or an exo in forgematics
4.1 Example of forgematics with the ring Tamie
4.2 The particular case of Exo
5 The transcendence runes
5.1 Table of transcendence runes
5.2 Weapons and Runes of Transcendence: An Exception to the Rule
6 ForgemaGie Tips
6.1 Lexicon of Forgegia
Get forge charter
To make forgemagie, we need runes. And to get runes, you have to break equipment. Until then, the logic remains quite simple: you “break” equipment to recover the statistics in the form of runes. In practice however, it can sometimes jam. So let’s start with the beginning.
Crusher, the Runes Creating Tool
As we have already mentioned, to get runes, you have to break objects. And to break objects, one must use one of the crushers ** of the different workshops of Forgemagie. These are found in:
- [- 5, -13] Orée de la Forest des Abraknydes
- [29, -57] BONTA
- [- 26,38] Brakmar
- [17, -29] PANDALA
- [13,24] Sufokia
- [- 83, -40] Frigost
This is where you can get your runes with brisage but also that you will engage in your new forgerage craft.
That’s what a crusher looks like. The latter are also used to merge runes obtained to improve quality. Which, of course, still complicates the thing.
Regarding the brisage of your equipment and the generation of runes, several parameters come into account:
- Broken item statistics: If it gives vitality, intelligence and strength, you can get Runes VI , INE and FO .
- The coefficient of the object, which will define the number of runes obtained and which drops whenever the same object is broken over a given period. Conversely, if another object of the same level slice is broken, the coefficient increases.
- For example, the more level 60 equipment you break, the more the gelano coefficient increases.
- The type of brisage chosen: Classic Brisage or Brisage with Focus .
It is important, however, to remember that brisage is risky and not always profitable. It is therefore often better to buy its runes directly in a sales hotel.
Full panel of runes
To better understand all this, here is the complete and detailed list of runes at stake.
At the time of brisage, your runes will be basic rank. Let’s take a new example for our Forgemagie guide:
- The rune ini gives:
- 10 initiative to the basic rank.
- 30 Initiative in PA INI .
- 100 of Initiative in RA INI .
You can get runes of rank 2 and 3 using the Fusion Crusk function.
- 3 basic rank runes give a pa rune .
- 3 Pa rune give a Raune .
Some of the runes, however, have only two, even a single rank. This can evolve later, as with the rune Pa SO which did not exist before the 2.45 update (redesign of classes).
In this table, other information is present. They will be useful to us in the rest of this guide.
Learn and mount Forgemagie businesses
There are a total of 6 forgemaic trades, corresponding to the 6 branches of craft equipment of equipment:
- CORDOING : Boots and belts.
- Costuage : Capes, caps and bags.
- FACEFING : Shields.
- Forgemage : Daggers, swords, fake, axes, hammers, shovels and picks.
- GOAILOMAGE : Amulets and rings.
- Sculpping : Arcs, chopsticks and sticks.
The problem of Forgemagie trades is that it is sometimes very expensive to mount them. There are several methods, more or less expensive and fast.
The rental: fast but expensive
The first, fast but rather expensive, consist of renting to another player an “item of items” corresponding to the different slices of levels and XP your business on it. Just forgening the item closest to your forgery level and change whenever your level of business increases. Once your job is up to the maximum, you must then make the pack of objects to its owner.
- A very fast method when you have the means.
- The rental is done in exchange for a large sum of Kamas as well as a deposit (to avoid the flight of items).
- You must pay attention to the owner’s reputation of the equipment, which could leave with all your kamas without making the deposit.
Rush then Optimization: Long but often profitable
The second method is often the best. There are two parameters to take into account for the XP of forgemaking trades: the proximity of the level and the weight of the rune.
Example: If you are level 50, a level 50 object bring you more than XP than a level 49 object. And the more the rune to a high weight (see basic rank in the rune table), the more you gain XP if it passes.
It is therefore advisable to take equipment by level of 1 to 50 and to pass the Pod Runes on top. They have a relatively high weight and are not very expensive. From level 50, you will be able to focus on more interesting items, which have a well .
Take the example of GELANO for our Forgemagie guide:
- The Gelano gives 1 Pa. The weight of this stat is 100.
- When the gelano loses its PA during forgemaking, so it has a well 100.
- You can therefore pass the equivalent of this well ** with Runes PA VI or Ra VI. Then once you have arrived at 100 (you have to count!), You can give a Rune GA pa.
- Then, claim the gelalano! You will start making a small benefit.
Do this up to the level 100 on different objects with PA, PO or PM bonuses that you can use to get a residue. Then, take useful equipment for 5 levels or more and try to make the best possible jets to resell them. See you to add some over Vita.
All that seems very complex? It’s good, the rest will give you all the information you need.
Learn to FM
Let’s come now at the heart of the subject: Learn forgemaking. It’s a noble and subtle art, but not so complicated once you have understood its operation. To understand its operation, we will analyze a precise situation.
Understanding the interface
On the left of the interface, you can view the FM history. It traces all your forgegia session from your connection. The changes of equipment you are working on are also indicated. And that even if you change a workshop!
At the top, three boxes are present. The first corresponds to the item. The second, the runes. Finally, the third allows to “sign” the object, which will add to the description of the equipment the mention “modified by: YONSEUDO”. However, you can sign an item if your job is level 200.
The central part of the interface brings you several information. On the left, the minimum jet and theoretical maximum of the equipment. In the center, the current jet of the object. And finally, on the right, the runes corresponding to the statistics of the item. The little eye on the left, meanwhile, simply helps to hide a line.
To apply a rune to the object, you have several solutions. If the advanced mode is not checked, you can either Shift + click on the rune you want to pass or move it manually in the upper part. Then click merge .
However, if the advanced mode is activated, a single left click allows you to pass the rune.
You understood it, the runes have 1 to 3 row. And past a certain level of statistics, the lowest ranks become ineffective. So you need to understand that make a quick calculation.
Let’s take a rune fo , which adds 1 force. Then multiplies this statistic by 20, which gives:
- Effects of the rune x 20 = maximum before changing runes, either in our case:
- 1 x 20 = 20
The calculation here is simple is fast! However, it has great consequences. Beyond 20 in force on equipment, you must start using Runes PA FO . The latter add 3 in force, which gives us the following calculation:
- 3 x 20 = 60
Beyond 60 in strength, so you must use Rune Runes . Apply this concept to all the stats and all the runes to succeed your forgemages.
Success, failures and residues
Let’s take the previous history to understand how forgemaking works. There are different types of results.
The visible rune to the left of the example is a fire **. As can be seen in the rune table, it has a weight of 5.
The lost point of wisdom corresponds to a rune its , which has a weight of 3.
The two points of intelligence correspond to two runes ine , whose weight is 1, which makes a total weight of 2.
The rune of fire has not passed (critical failure). It therefore withdrew its total weight (which is 5) to the item. If we do the calculation, the account is right. However, if there are no stats at the equivalent weight, it will take more than its weight.
To simplify this display, a critical failure always appears in red.
Conversely, critical failure, critical success appears in green. The rune then passes without removing anything to the object.
Always appearing in a yellow hue, neutral success is neither totally good nor totally bad. Your rune passes, but still removes the equivalent of its weight. In our example, the rune of fire has a weight of 5. The -5 intelligence corresponds to 5 Runes INE that have a total weight of 5. However, if there is no Stators at the equivalent weight, it will take more than its weight.
Reliquet (also called Well ) is the most complex but also the most useful of forgemagie. It allows you to enjoy the lost weight to pass runes without risk. In fact, we must remember this formula:
Reliquat = lost weight – Weight used
In our example, the lost weight corresponds to the rune po . It is therefore 51. A rune of fire having a weight of 5, it gives us 51-5 = 46 . There is therefore a well of 46 that we will be able to attempt to fill.
For this, however, it must be lost on the object (here, the PO) is critically successful . If this is the case (ie if there is no -reliquate when the PO returns , as in the following example), we can pass runes. It is a safe choice, but which does not make it possible to make the most of the potential of the item because its average weight goes back. If you are ready to take a little risk, you can iron the rune in. After filling the well.
count its residue
When there is a critical success, the runes do not take a well. On the other hand, with each -Reliquate, you have to count! Also take into account that a rune that passes neutral or critical failure takes the equivalent of its weight or more if it can not. That is, if there are no stats at the equivalent weight, it will take more than its weight.
So here we have our well of 46 , which gives:
- 46 -10 -10 -10 -7 -7 = 2.
It was therefore still potentially possible to iron a rune vi for example, whose weight is 1.
CAUTION However! The well / relic does not disappear during disconnection. But if you exchange the item, if you put it on sale, in your mount inventory or other, it disappears, making the object very difficult to forgemage.
Realize an Over or Exo forgemaGie
Now that you know like forgening, you will be able to do even better. Here we will address two concepts of forgegia that create exceptional items:
- Over : Increase a statistic beyond its theoretical maximum.
- EXO (exotic): Add a statistic that does not exist on the object.
For example, when you have a gelano with vitality or 1 pm, it is an EXO.
To achieve this kind of forgemagie, you must either rely on a pharming chance or enjoy the well (balance). Which will make you take a lot less risk. For example, for Exo PM a gelano, you have to blow up the PA and try runes GA SME until PM passage. And only then, give a Rune GA pa and hope for a critical success.
Example of forgematics with the ring Tamie
In our example, the ring Tamie has an over 19 vitality. According to the theoretical jet, he can not exceed 350 vitality. And yet, thanks to the well and with a little luck, it has been possible to go up to 369 of vitality.
If you refer to the rune table, you can see that there is a limit to over. This is the last column that specifies this limit according to the runes. This limit is defined by the total weight. A statistic can not exceed the total weight of 101 unless the theoretical jet of the item allows it.
Thus, a rune vi giving 5 vitality for a weight of 1, a fast calculation gives us the over max:
- 101 x 5 = 505
An object can not therefore give more than 505 vitality over. Also note that when an over is present on equipment, it will certainly be the first statistic to leave during a critical failure or a neutral success.
The special case of Exo
Exotic forgegia therefore consists in adding on a object a statistic that is not present. This allows for example to add% resistance to PVP stuffs. Some exos do not require wells (or balance): the exos pa, pm, po or invo. These are very popular exotic forgemages and which are limited to 1 per character (except for invo).
To realize these, simply make your FM until getting the desired jet. Then, try to pass a rune ga pa, ga pme, in or invo and… Cross your fingers. Because the critical success has only 1% chance of success! An expensive and hazardous practice that will seduce more than one.
Attention though! Realize an exo is a very expensive and tedious project. Do not start in this task if you do not have enough Kamas in reserve to anticipate failures.
The transcendence runes
Beyond the exotic forgegia and over, there is still one last option to perfect your equipment: the transcendence runes. They appeared with the updates of the infinite dreams. And they allow you to add a latest statistic ** to your item before making any other act of unable forging.
These manufacture from astral runes that you get in the vaults of infinite dreams. Their probability of critical success is 100% . However, there are two effects to consider:
- A transcendence rune can not be used on OVER or EXO equipment.
- The use of a transcendence rune prevents future form of forgegia on the object.
Your goal will therefore try to get the most perfect jet possible on your item, then pass a rune of transcendence.
Fortunately, they bring interesting statistics. And some of them have two to see three ranks, with more and more bonuses.
Table of transcendence runes
This table may seem difficult to understand, so let’s take some examples for the benefit of our forgegia guide.
Regarding the initiative, there are several transcendence runes:
- TA INI – RANG 1: _ +100 Initiative (_NE can be placed only if the item has 610 initiative or less)
- PATA INI – RANG 2: _ +150 Initiative (_NE can be placed only if the item has 410 initiative or less)
- RATA INI – RANG 3: _ +200 Initiative (_Ne can be placed only if the item has 210 initiative or less)
To better understand, let’s take the example of this Koutoulou mask below.
The first line mentions “_emoisse the future forgemagies” indicates that the object has received a rune of transcendence.
The% critical line is highlighted, indicating an over. The item normally gives 2% critical.
A Rune PATA CRI giving 2% critical, it is very likely that it is used to forgening the equipment.
Weapons and transcendence runes: an exception to the rule
There is a particular case, an exception to the rule of transcendence runes. This is only present on weapons. If an exo hunting weapon is present on a weapon, you will still be able to make a forgegia with a rune of transcendence. This is the only exo that does not prevent the application of the rune.
Here is an example with a rapier to the Glyphs Exo Hunting Weapon and Trans Do SO.
Tips for ForgemaGie
If you have come so far without tearing out the brain or the eyes, you are now part of the elite of forgegings . Congratulations are needed! These last few lines will be very useful to you:
- Advanced mode allows FM faster, but avoid Miss CLIC.
- There is only forgering that one becomes forgering. Nothing is worth the experience to understand what rune use when.
- Take your time, do not look forward to doing too complicated.
- When a malus is present on an object, the weight of runes spent on this statistic is twice as high. Except to go from -1 to 0.
- When you are mistaken when calculating your well, take the reflex of recompting through the history.
- You do not need the rune table. A “ density ” mention is present at a rune overflight and tells you its weight.
- Finally, learn to abandon a statistic, such as prospecting for example. Without Brisage PA, some items will be impossible to get up to their maximum. And again, it’s not even a guarantee of success
- The more the total weight of your equipment is lower than its maximum weight, the more likely you are to make critical success.
Lexicon of ForgemaGa
Finally, this little lexicon will allow you to better understand forgers when they talk to each other:
- FM : Forgegia
- Over : Adding a statistic that goes beyond the theoretical jet
- EXO : Adding a statistic not present in the theoretical jet
- Trans : Adding a Rune of Transcendence
- JP : PERF jet (perfect jet, maximum of the theoretical jet)
- NP : Jet Near Perf (almost perfect jet)
- SC : Critical success
- SN : Neutral success
- EC : critical failure