Season 17, the first season after the initial hexenkenigin release season, will bring in Destiny 2 all kinds of changes to the sandbox. These include adjustments to the melee gameplay with the greens or the strengths of special weapons in various content and the one-shot potential of reinforcing RIFTs and similar effects in the PVP. Poo! You can get a first impression in the Twab of April 21, 2022 for Destiny 2, but that’s not translated.
What we want to go to this point is the flinching that will open up your character and the resulting tearing of a shot if your damage of opponents take. For many Destiny-2 guarde complained for year and day that it But it should be possible to build the flinching or a flinch resistance – especially for primary weapons. And this construction site want the developers of Destiny 2 (Buy Now 21.90 €) for season 17.
Stability attribute of weapons grants flinch resistance in the future
“We have redesigned the weapon attribute stability,” the developers of Bungie report “that in addition to his other effects he grants a twitch resistance, with a maximum flinch resistance of 10% to 25% depending on the weapon archetype. With this Change allows players to build the twitch resistance easier to build weapons that twitch more than others, and less on special weapons, of whom we do not want them easier to use if they are under fire. ” The twitching so should be less crass under certain conditions in the future. How exactly this context resistor is designed, you will learn from the following number thrusts of the D2 teams.
Note that higher zoom weapons are more affected by the decline, which we have taken into account when coordinating these figures.
Here is the breakdown for the Zuck resistance at 100 stability:
- 25%: automatic rifle, machine gun, bow
- 20%: Pulse rifle, scout rifle, pistol, machine gun
- 15%: handkanon, trace gun
- 10%: fusion rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle, grenade launcher (both lock and drum), linear fusion rifle (both special and heavy version), rocket launcher
Note that a stability value of under 20 technically carries a small disadvantage with respect to the sugar resistance, but only about five weapons have a stability value in this area.
Since it is a related change, it should be mentioned at this point that the character value “resistance” is now granted a zug resistance of 0% at 0 values and 10% at 100 values.
Examples (observes that sources for sugar resistance are multiplicatively stacked):
- A Suros pulse rifle with the status 100 (with active Suros synergy), 10 resistance, no distraction and two armor mods for “invincible pulse rifle”, while it is enhanced by “Collection barricade”: 0.8 * 0.8 * 0, 9 * 0.65 * 0.7 * 0.5 = 0.1X, i. 90% sugar resistance.
- A handkanon with a stability value of 70, 5 resilience, an armor modification of the handkanon without setback: 0.91 x 0.95 x 0.7 = 0.61, i. 39% recoil resistance.
To home page