Infinity Ward has published a new patch for Modern Warfare today, correcting small bugs such as the things that do not appear properly in the game and several challenges of officer’s progression. The December 11 update notes include the corrective for various skins and deal with many exploits in Spec ops mode. There was a problem where the players who equipped “Old Wounds” at their LMG were fired from the game, which is one The many annoying bugs corrected with the new update. The latest update is available for Modern Warfare on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Although many modifications are made to Modern Warfare’s features, new changes affect everyone, such as Shoot House 24/7 replacing Crash 24/7, Docks returned to the rotation of the Gunfight, Grazna Raid and Arklov Peak card Returning to the rotation of the Hardcore TDM and Arklov Peak card joined the head office of Hardcore. Here are some the corrective and modifications that were part of the December 11 update Modern Warfare:
- When you try to display the details of a weapon in the Mission tab, players will be returned to the main menu. It was corrected.
- Correction of the cargo clutch through the playable area on the quays
- In some cases, players could not see or shoot the UAV Counter of an opposing team. It was corrected
- Correction of persistent vtol audio after being shot
- Correction of a crash that could occur in a lying position and shooting on the AK-47 with a launcher and the fully loaded advantage equipped
- Correction of the world model “Jack Frosty” and “Old Wounds” appearing differently The Armory / Gunsmith models
- Special operations: “Just Reward” – Correction of the HVT truck crash on the portions of the card
- Special operations: survival – correction of the reappearance rocket that does not operate as expected
What are the changes you are happy to see as part of Modern Warfare’s December 11 update? Are you sad that Crash is no longer 24/7 and Shoot House is? Let us know in the comments below!