Pokémon Scarlet and Violet premiered on November 18 and had over 10 million units sold in just three days, beating sales record of the franchise. Despite a success, the release of the early open world titles of Pokémon was marked by bizarre bugs, worthy of the controversial debut of Cyberpunk 2077. Aware of these mistakes, Nintendo publicly apologized through its official channels and released a software update For Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
- Nintendo apologizes for bugs in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
- Update 1.1.0 by Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
- How to implement the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet correction update?
The update is available on Wednesday, December 1, and the developer released the steps that are needed for her to be successfully implemented at Nintendo Switch. Check out:
Nintendo apologizes for bugs in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Nintendo released the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Software update 1.1.0 at dawn on December 1. We take the players’ comments seriously and will continue to work on games improvements, said the company that, despite having a great commitment to the quality of their games, it is constantly closed to the community (such as the lack of location of AAA Games for Portuguese and other languages and processes on content and fans created).
Big N not only proved open to criticism but explicitly apologized to the community:
Update 1.1.0 by Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
In addition to bug corrections-which were not explained in the update notes-some implementations arrive for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet with update 1.1.0. Check out all the changes:
- Season 1 of the ranked Pokémon battles will start, allowing you to enjoy the ranked battles on Battle Stadium;
- Check the warning in the game for more details about season 1 of ranked battles;
- A problem was corrected that made the music not playing correctly during battles with the elite Four and the Top Champion on the Victory Road path;
- Other selections of bug corrections were made.
How to implement the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet correction update?
These are the official steps Nintendo released for the update to be successfully implemented:
- Connect Nintendo Switch to the Internet.
- In the Home menu, select the software icon you want to update without executing it.
- Squeeze the + or-on control button, then select update and then over the internet.
- With the update installed, the new version will be displayed on the title screen.
The next few days will say whether the update was actually effective and whether the bugs will continue as violently as in recent weeks. Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are exclusive to Nintendo Switch and can be found in physical or digital versions (at Nintendo Shop) from $299.00.